[OZAPRS] APRS sat settings

Bob Cameron bob3bob3 at skymesh.com.au
Thu Nov 10 18:23:50 AEDT 2022

Hi Graeme

Agreed, but I have one multiband HF/VHF/UHF rig in the vehicle and the
HF antenna requires manual tap adjustment. I currently auto switch
between voice QSO's on 30m and APRS beaconing. As I move between Ceduna
and Norseman I may even change to 20m for voice and only APRS beacon to
the sats. I could also use the cellsites I am passing, but don't want to
cheat! (hihi)

Cheers