[OZAPRS] Advice wanted, tracking a walking person

Michael Wain vk3hau at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jun 12 20:55:30 EST 2010

As I see it, the F call could use his call in the iPhone as it is hitting the APRS-IS servers via Internet and NOT air waves, but you will have to use the -1 passcode in the APP so your F call is not passed into any RF device. correct me if I'm wrong.

Yours sincerely

Michael Wain - VK3HAU

EGARC Inc. Publicity Officer.

Ph : 613 - 51411650