[OZAPRS] Advice wanted, tracking a walking person

James Cameron vk2lqz at wia.org.au
Sat Jun 12 22:13:23 EST 2010

Thanks for the replies.  The Byonics device at $USD 260 would be cheaper
than an iPhone at $AUD 800.  Has anyone had any ordering experience
they'd like to share?

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 08:55:30PM +1000, Michael Wain wrote:
> ... so your F call is not passed into any RF device.

I'm puzzled by that.  If I'm running a device that takes packets from
the internet and transmits them on RF, then I'm the one transmitting
them, not the foundation licensee on the iPhone.  ;-)

Getting foundation licensees involved using smart phones could be a
useful stepping stone ... and a lot simpler than LIPD.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/