[OZAPRS] What moving map software do you use ?

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 16:11:11 AEST 2021

I'm interested in this too... I haven't found a solution either.

For balloon chasing (radiosondes as well as amateur balloon launches) I
ended up writing my own mapping system - chasemapper:
https://github.com/projecthorus/chasemapper
I've toyed with the idea of adding APRS support to it... but that's a heck
of a lot of work that I don't really have time for.

73
Mark VK5QI