[OZAPRS] What moving map software do you use ?

Carlos PECO BERROCAL carlos.peco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 14:41:32 AEST 2021

Hi,

I have tried APRSdroid in a tablet and found that the icons are really
small to be seen while driving (I'm not inclined to take the eyes from the
road for more than a second).
It works really well here on the couch, though.

What do you use while on the move?
Ideally, I'm after something that displays other station's locations and
their tracks, in a chunky, large and easy to see format, fed with waypoints
from the radio (for out of the grid operation).

I have both Android and Windows10 tablets.

Many thanks in advance,
Carlos VK1EA