[OZAPRS] WXSVR-AU

vk3aj at chaplin.net.au vk3aj at chaplin.net.au
Wed Nov 18 19:26:59 AEDT 2020

Hi Pete/et al,

VK3RSA-1

APRS-!S messages to local RF:

Gate messages to local RF: = Yes

Message path: = WIDE2-1

Local RF heard max. digi-hops: = 2

Local RF heard buffer timeout (m): = 30

I do note that 2 days ago I received a report of a damaged antenna at the site of VK3RSA.

I have not yet had a chance to attend site and investigate, hope to tomorrow or Friday, but indications are it could be the VHF antenna that this iGate operates on.

So, it may well be that it’s just a failed radiating element issue.

Regards,

Peter Chaplin

VK3AJ

Scout Radio & Electronics Service Unit

Repeater Coordinator

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.