[OZAPRS] WXSVR .. dash AU

Peter Edrupt VK3PYE at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:35:20 AEDT 2020

Hi everyone.

I tried out the APRSLink system, and that worked really well. It's a great
extension to the Winlink System. It can automagically let you know if you
have Winlink messages waiting. I can read and send emails via APRSLink, so
my system seems to be working fine. Great service.

I'm still not receiving any replies to WXSVR-AU messages. I have tried
WXSVR-AU many times and still nothing via RF RX. I can see the WX replies
on aprs.fi in the messages section.

No matter. I'm enjoying learning about the APRS messaging system. Ham Radio
is so much fun!

It's a pity that the Yaesu radios won't allow the AU SSID, as it would be
an excellent tool out n about.

73, Peter VK3YPE