[OZAPRS] Direwolf config help

Mathew Meins mm at blackhelicopters.net
Tue Mar 10 18:38:53 AEDT 2020

There haven't been all that many fires in the ACT, so the ESA feed has been
quiet on that front. Rarely more than 3-4 objects at any given time.

It did go wild with storm jobs after that massive hailstorm.

ESA tweak the feed fairly regularly, so what goes out varies from time to
time. Storm jobs are a recent addition, so I didn't see that coming; sorry
about the volume!

A local repeat path for the ESA feed is probably best, ie via VK1RBM-1
explicitly. I don't think anything in that feed is likely to be of interest
west of the Brindabellas.

Mat
VK1XT