[OZAPRS] Wolfgate

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:06:50 AEST 2020

OK, so I got it working.
"It" being an RTL-SDR/Direwolf Rx only iGate. After a frustrating day
re-learning Linux I stepped away, had dinner, a few red wines and a good
night sleep. Took about an hour this morning to resolve all the issues.
Direwolf:
I have trouble with .conf files that have the documentation built in as
comment lines! It goes beyond the norm. I finished up writing a conf file
from scratch. Actually, I took a sculptors approach and removed everything
that didn't look like a .conf  from the original 🤔
sdr_fm
Gave me some grief too... until I realised that there was a pi-package in
the repository!
sudo apt-get install rtl-sdr means no more messing with git!

A few edits of the start command and voila!

So the Sunraysia iGate VK3XCI-15 is listen only experimental  for the
moment, until I get some cables and an interface made up.

Norm vk3xci