[OZAPRS] Two bits of news...

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:16:03 AEDT 2020

Thank you Darryl, even though the news is not so good. I have many pleasant
memorie of interacting with Bob waaay back at the start of the Space-APRS
thing. Decoding telemetry when things went wrong... or right, and getting a
personal thank you email. No problem was to small  for him and his dedicate
Acadamy guys. Good Luck Bob!. Keep us informed if you can Darryl.

Vale Andrew Rich, VK4TEC. Thank you for your enormous contribution to Ham
Radio. A mentor and inspiration in my early forays into Linux back in last
century, and I suspect mentor and inspiration to  many others.

Norm, VK3XCI (VK2XCI)