[OZAPRS] Two bits of news...

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Jan 29 20:48:08 AEDT 2020

Hi All…

Two bits of news, neither of which is good.

First, Robert Bruninga WB4APR is presently unwell. He is being treated by Johns Hopkins Hospital in the USA for Cancer, and will be offline until March at the earliest. Apparently he has a tumor the size of a football. He has requested no personal emails until he returns from surgery.

Secondly, long time APRS users may remember Andrew Rich VK4TEC. This afternoon I received a message letting me know that Andrew had died over the long weekend. Funeral arrangements are still being organized.

Darryl VK2TDS