[OZAPRS] VK3XCI -10 (-15)

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:38:58 AEDT 2020

No, I didn't run dmesg Ray. The gear was at the bottom of the garden so I
just cycled the power. There is a script around to restart it every minute
or so, but I'd rather find the real cause. It's in the shack now and hooked
up to a keyboard. monitor. Given my luck it won't happen again!
Interesting, The dongle was "hanging" off the USB cable... I might look
further into that. Thank you.

norm vk3xci