[OZAPRS] VK3XCI -10 (-15)

Ray aprs at exemail.com.au
Fri Dec 4 07:25:36 AEDT 2020

Norm,

The Pi up the mast at the antenna was an idea that worked fairly well
except for the dongle "disconnect", and intermittent RFI on 145.825 from
the Cat5 cable to the Pi. The installation was for ADS-B (1090MHz). My
masthead box now contains a LNA4ALL and 1090MHz BPF, and the Pi hangs on
the wall in the shed, which I find much more convenient. Current uptime
on that Pi is 99 days. Maybe you'll have similar success.

Ray vk2tv