[OZAPRS] VK3WRM - iGate / Messaging

Norm McMillan vk3xci at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:48:16 AEDT 2017

Matty,

I'm the Mildura iGate-keeper. I took it over from Ron VK3ECV. It's a
Raspberry pi/xastir, TNC2 and FM828 on a bookshelf in my shack. Off-air
link to/from VK2RBX. I must confess it justs sits there... I seldom look at
it. When I get some time I'll check if I have something mis-set in xastir,
like internet to rf. In fact, i'm pretty sure I have that disabled. Right
now I don't have a lot of time so if somebody can tell me what to look for
I'll fix it.

norm  vk3xci