[OZAPRS] VK3WRM - iGate / Messaging

Mathew McKernan mathew at mmckernan.id.au
Wed Nov 8 14:56:14 AEDT 2017

Hi Norm,

Thanks for responding.

I know little of Xastir personally, but this link may have some info for you:

http://xastir.sourceforge.net/manual/sec_interfaces.html

I suspect "allow transmitting" is enabled, as you're beaconing periodically indicating the presence on RF. It also means the sound card is properly outputting the 1200bps FSK. I reckon you need the "Allow RF-Inet and Inet-RF traffic" set.

Other than that, I may not be much use in terms of helping fix it. If I was in town I'd be happy to drop by and work on it with you.

Cheers,

Matty