[OZAPRS] development strategy- new MODEM
Glen English VK1XX
glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Sat Dec 30 16:40:49 AEDT 2017
1) beta testers with linux platforms for people that know what "make" is .
x86 and ARMv7 and above. uses ALSA (sorry).
2) encoder code for off the shelf STM32 discovery eval PCBs (10-20$)
3) encoder code for some PCBs I have that have a micro and a AD9859 DDS
for direct output on freq (to 300 MHz)
4) production encoder PCB using STM32 and all onboard interfaces. ($35)
5) provision of prebuilt configured small linux encode/ decode platforms
(raspberry Pi , Odroid, MYS-6ULX-IND)
and audio +cpntrol + gps interface PCB for order.
and in there , : fix up ratty code and interfaces / dire wolf etc
More information about the OZAPRS