[OZAPRS] HF APRS -2

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 21:27:49 AEDT 2017

David Giddy has reminded me off-list of the existence of the UDRC-II:
http://nwdigitalradio.com/product/udrc/

This is pretty much what I was looking for, with the exception of the
onboard GPS. A little bit pricier than I was hoping for, but time vs money
and all that...
Would require a bit of coding to make whatever modem Glen writes key to the
relevant GPIO pins, but hey - open source, and I'm more than happy to write
and test code :-)

73
Mark VK5QI