[OZAPRS] 10.147 MHz antenna

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Mon Dec 11 05:45:00 AEDT 2017

yeah that's OK ,

don't be disheartened. just means you didnt hear any mobile stations,
which you wont, and RX only Igates dont talk.....

Just wait for my new mode that I will get out for christmas.... (plug in
for DireWolf). the modem already works, just need to put in a
translation layer for APRS interfaces. You will do around 15-20 dB
better than 300 baud FSK, so 5W and a wet string will work.