[OZAPRS] WXSVR

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Dec 5 17:15:48 AEDT 2017

Hi Matty,

I see your problem with BF boundaries, and it's not such a problem that
boundaries aren't shown. They can certainly cover large areas, and have
very irregular shapes; sometimes multiple areas with individual
boundaries within the same incident. The WXSVR does at least provide a
heads up to look on the RFS site for more info.

We're headed for a few days of quiet coastal conditions so I'll have
nothing to keep an eye out for, but that won't last!

Regards,

Ray vk2tv