[OZAPRS] Fw: 40M APRS frequencies

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Sun Dec 3 19:00:49 AEDT 2017

On 3/12/2017 3:56 PM, Josh wrote:
> Thanks Gerard.
>
> I had a minor issue with direwolf using the wrong tones earlier, it
> appears that
> the config line "MODEM 300" will cause 1600 & 1800 tones to be used but
> "MODEM 300 # [comment]" causes 1200 & 1800 Hz tones.
Try using
MODEM 300 7 at 30

This will set up a number of modem frequency groups that'll help with
(mis)tuning:

Channel 0: 300 baud, AFSK 1600 & 1800 Hz, D, 48000 sample rate
         0.0: D 1510 & 1710
         0.1: D 1540 & 1740
         0.2: D 1570 & 1770
         0.3: D 1600 & 1800
         0.4: D 1630 & 1830
         0.5: D 1660 & 1860
         0.6: D 1690 & 1890

Fairly unlikely I'll get anything here on Perth on 40m on packet with my
antenna but I'm curious on the performance of Direwolf on HF so I'll
have my station listening for a few days.

73
Gavin
VK6HGR

--

       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
                MSN/Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au