[OZAPRS] WXSVR

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Dec 1 08:48:57 AEDT 2017

All,

An update FYI. I'm currently setting up a new (real) computer for the
shack (got sick of multiple RPi's being "almost" good enough). Matty's
WXSVR works fine on a freshly compiled Xastir 2.0.9 running on a fresh
installation of Debian Buster (Testing) using the Xfce desktop. Xaster
was compiled using the requirements for Debian Stretch (current Stable).

Ray vk2tv