[OZAPRS] New user

Mario Asunan masunan76 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 06:34:45 AEST 2017

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your email. i have also recieved assistance from other APRS
users. I am blown away how patience and helpful the members here.

I have done more reading now and I keyed in 145.175 in my rig and trigger
the PTT but it seems no one can hear me. I can see in my computer every
time someone trigger their PTT but I can't here them.

I do not use PL tone and CCTS just purely 145.175 ( digital ). Please help
everyone. Thanks

73...
VK3MJA