[OZAPRS] HF net stations

Gerard Hill gerardvk2io at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:15:23 AEST 2016

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the info. Good to hear of experimentation with niche modes.
I've played with PSK63 and MFSK16 for APRS and inter-continental
contacts are indeed possible. They can definitely offer better speed and
range than FSK300. There is an emerging mode called ARDOP
<https://lennier.info/ardop-amateur-radio-digital-open-protocol/> that
also has a lot of potential.

Cheers,
Gerard - VK2IO