[OZAPRS] Igate

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Sat Feb 27 17:49:12 AEDT 2016

I have used almost all the config's and they all have pros n cons.

I look after a few remote locations that I have had to make a 4 hour return trip home for a simple reboot..... so it all depends on your application and if you have access at your finger tips.

Putting that aside .... we have changed all out digi's and igates to these little devices with good results

http://microsat.com.pl/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=100&language=en

Im not saying they are the "Best Outcome" around but they work VERY well.

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com
0417246791

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.