[OZAPRS] Igate

Robert rbaker at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 27 12:56:23 AEDT 2016

Hi Liz.

Quick run down.

Licenced in 1978.
Trained as Radio Tech in the Raaf,
Then did Radio install and maintaince for telecom and now Telstra.
So total of around 38 yrs in Radio, Computer again around 35yrswith all dos
machinces and old commodore 64, micobees.

Hope this helps

More trying to stay away from the computer with the Igate, but if need be,
will use a computer.

Robert