[OZAPRS] Igate

Liz VK2XSE edodd55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 07:46:13 AEDT 2016

QTR Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:11:19 +1100 Robert QTC

> Hi All.
>

> Looking to set up a igate around where I live.
>

> So my question, whats the best way to go, what software / hardware I
> require, and settings to make it easy to do.
>

> Cheers
>

> Robert

Can (both of you) tell us more about your computer and radio
experience?
I can tell you what works well under Linux, and what hardware I am
using, but I can't tell you about Mac and Win systems, nor can I advise
on antennae or how to modify your radio - I get help with that!

Give us some idea about your current knowledge, and where you see the
gaps.