[OZAPRS] Frustration!

Liz VK2XSE edodd55 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:59:31 EST 2015

QTR Fri, 27 Mar 2015 18:01:37 +1030 Matthew Cook QTC

> I'd firstly check the 5V supply that you're feeding the rPi with,
> make sure it's clean and not drooping under load.   If you can still
> find one the Geekroo Echidna PSU shields
> (http://www.geekroo.com.au/products/526) are not a bad way of
> powering your Pi. You can find them a little cheaper around the traps
> if you search.   I'll see how small I can compress and image of my
> current SD card and if I can sensibly upload it somewhere on the net,
> if that will help?
>
> The vast amount of rPi stability issues can be traced to the power
> supply, this is the best place to start.  Let me know if you need any
> more help sorting your Pi out.

The Pi was for the car. The BBB is for the house, just the Pi has been
in service for a year or more in the house since I let the smoke out of
the Pogoplug.
As the Pi has a usb monitor, I need particular modules for that, so I
will not take you up on your offer of an image for the Pi.