[OZAPRS] Frustration!

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Fri Mar 27 20:21:00 EST 2015

Hi Liz,

I recall you having issues some time ago with you raspberry pi. I've just recently setup a model B with a TNCPi using aprx (serial mode) and so far it's behaving quite well.  Now I'm not saying that the TNCPi is the solution, but it's fed from the 5v rail on the GPIO and uses the on board serial lines from the GPIO. I've also got connected to the same Rpi a prolific pl2303 usb to serial converter for HF 40m and it's not been 100% reliable for transmit.  I've not had time to debug the HF side of the setup, but this is what I've discovered so far using the Rpi in this roll.