[OZAPRS] City To Surf

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Jun 24 09:05:23 EST 2015

Hi All

The City To Surf is on in August, and I am planning on running in the
event. I only decided to take up running last month, and as of today, I am
running over 12KM in about 1h 12m. For the event, I will probably just
track myself using OpenAPRS on the iPhone, rather than worry about HT¹s
and the like. Any hams running in the race are more than welcome to join
me. I am hoping to be able to finish the race under 90 minutes.

For those who are unable to run in the race, you could sponsor me. The
link is below. It is for a great cause.

https://city2surf2015.everydayhero.com/au/darryl

Darryl VK2TDS

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459