[OZAPRS] VK4MDX HF and VHF Digi Update

David Olsen david at djolsen.com
Wed Jun 24 12:39:28 EST 2015

I have upgraded to Advanced and my call is VK4KIM. My business collapsed in
the mining downturn and I have lost pretty much everything, but kept my
radios. I am moving to James Cook University campus where I will set up
VK4JCU APRS on 40m and 2m. Once I have done that, could you please update
the records for VK4MDX and VK4JCU HF igates?

--

*David Olsen*

Email*:*     *admin at djolsen.com* <admin at djolsen.com>

*Note*: The contents of this email transmission, including any attachments,
are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any
unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents and any
attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please delete it and any attachments from your system immediately
and advise the sender by return email or telephone. Olsen's Tours and
Training  does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or
virus free.