[OZAPRS] UIDIGI 1.9 problem?

Peter VK2MPJ vk2mpj at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 17 13:20:53 EST 2014

Thanks Owen,

I will chat with the bloke who has the proposed replacement TNC, and see
what has or hasn't been done.
When I get the current TNC off the hill, I will see if we can pull the
current config and see where the disconnect has been :)

As for the deviations, yes I know exactly where you are coming from

73
Pete
VK1NFI / VK2MPJ