[OZAPRS] UIDIGI 1.9 problem?

Owen Duffy owen at owenduffy.net
Thu Oct 16 21:46:39 EST 2014

Pete,

Keep in mind that if you can read the existing EPROM, you can use
UIDMPCFG.EXE to dump the configuration, including password.

Swapping TNC means setting up modulation level using appropriate test
equipement... well it should but it seems practice is "all knobs to the
right". Given that, it might be deserving of a review of modulation
level anyway.

I can hear three digis here, and peak deviations are 1.5, 6 and 10kHz...
should be 3.

73
Owen