[OZAPRS] UIDIGI 1.9 problem?

Liz VK2XSE edodd55 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 20:38:20 EST 2014

QTR Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:44:18 +1100 Dom Dahl QTC

> Hi Liz
>
> Just looking at all the other stations that VK2RGF-1 have heard this
> month on aprs.fi and the all have the path WIDE 1-1, WIDE2-1 or
> (2-2). Maybe the digi sysop has changed the digi to a WIDE1 digi and
> therefore your packets are ignored. Also that would explain also why
> its not repeating packets from other digis.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dom
> VK2HJ

All experimentation will cease until Sunday now, as the car isn't due
to leave the garage until then.

However, this does make sense
VK2KNV-10 on WIDE 2-2 was also ignored.
I'll set up more PM sets on the 710 (after my working week) to test
more ideas

but highly suspicious that rebooting the digi has changed its
configuration leading to the interesting state at present