[OZAPRS] UIDIGI 1.9 problem?

Paul Mullins pmullins at vk5vco.dyndns.org
Tue Oct 14 16:48:05 EST 2014

Hi there all,
I am the person responsible for the VK5LZ digi-peater, a long time ago I
noticed it was rejecting as well, the problem is it is up the top of a
water tower 80 meters and the ladders are almost vertical, got to the
top to see what happened, believe it or not only was a timing problem,
the time dropped out causing it to have a different time to everybody
else and it was thinking that others would have it, I rebuilt the unit
as it had a near field lighting strike killed the front end, remade a
complete new one with a small gel battery just enough to keep it all alive.
Now if the power goes out for an hour not a problem, saves me climbing,
lol. I should learn how to do it remotely.

Hope this gives and Idea....

Paul

--

Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Me, Myself and I.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.