[OZAPRS] vk2rcc-1

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jan 5 20:51:33 EST 2014

I didn't (still don't) have HF readiness but I did have VHF so I threw
it in the cat with a GPI high on the roofbar. Had rcc been functioning
I'd have little to complain about re coverage. There'd still have been a
hole as I trekked from Gulgong through the Bylong Valley but that was
anticipated.

Having run a HF gateway for a number of years (and again soon) I'm quite
conversant with 30m aprs and that is now my aim. I doubt I'll run both
HF and VHF due to vehicle constraints.

Ray vk2tv