[OZAPRS] vk2rcc-1

webster01 at optusnet.com.au webster01 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 5 21:07:29 EST 2014

	Hello all,

	               I've been talking with the Tamworth
radio club that operate VK2RCC-1 digipeater. There is a known problem
with the transceiver -its deaf. There is an Ft 2800 waiting to replace
it as soon as they can get access to Mt Cenn Cruiach.

	There is also a problem with VK2RCC, our club 2m repeater linking
through to Dubbo (VK2RCD) just in case you were wondering. Its also in
the process of being fixed.

	Scott Habgood

	VK2UBQ

	Secretary