[OZAPRS] Digi question

VK2FKJA vk2fkja at exemail.com.au
Thu Feb 20 22:12:57 EST 2014

Hi Ray, Keith VK2FKJA here and below a response from my son Trash VK2XSO

This is the guy who is responsible for getting my interest in APRS.

Ok... south of Batemans Bay there is no APRS coverage along the coast.
But once across the border into VK3 the coverage is excellent  all the way
to Mt Gambier.
There are a few patches near Portland, but otherwise its all pretty good.