[OZAPRS] FW: FW: VK2US-1 To close.......

Peter VERNON peter.vernon at jbo.com.au
Tue Mar 5 15:39:49 EST 2013

Daryl..

Actually it even has a power supply. The real issue is not the antenna it's
what you put it on.

Currently it's 38 floors up and that's what we need to find!

Peter J VERNON | Voice Architect
T 02 8220 6100 | F 02 9007 0978
Level 14, 201 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
peter.vernon at tpg.com.au | www.tpg.com.au <http://www.tpg.com.au/>

TPG Telecom (ASX: TPM)

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to
copyright, legal or some other professional privilege. They are intended
solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). They may only be
copied, distributed or disclosed with the consent of the copyright owner. If
you have received this email by mistake or by breach of the confidentiality
clause, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete or
destroy all copies of the email. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright
is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake.

All Email to and from this address is currently monitored by third parties.