[OZAPRS] [Vk1-reflect] VK2YYZ-5 APRS RX-only iGate Going QRT

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Wed Jan 9 14:37:16 EST 2013

Dear Glenn, All,

Thankyou for taking the time to write - it was fun to be able to
contribute to the Ham commons in this modest fashion for the last couple
of years.

I've had a Ham in the area approach me and so a new home that has very
similar coverage may yet eventuate.  Another correspondent gave me some
useful background on how to use the Rasberri Pi for these applications.

So two more examples of Ham/Amateur Radio at it's best right there :)

Tnx again,

vy 73
Hugh
VK1YYZ/VK2YYZ/AD5RV