[OZAPRS] Low/no GPS signals

vk3api at tonola.com.au vk3api at tonola.com.au
Wed Jan 9 15:24:19 EST 2013

Hi All,
It may have been some form of smoky/cloudy anomaly. One of the users who
comes in through vk3api-13 onto the network (VK3EKG-9) with a consistent
track every Thursday was jumping about all over the place this morning.
Position reports were way off at times.

For the last three or four years he has travelled the same path with the
same equipment and  precise position reports.

Regards Tony VK3API