[OZAPRS] VK3XJM-5 RX/Messaging IGATE Offline

Joshua Mesilane josh at zindello.com.au
Wed Jan 9 14:46:48 EST 2013

Hi All,

I've been running my Messaging/RX IGate for some time now, however in the
short term at least, I've had to shut it down. Due to the fire risk at the
moment we've set up a scanner to monitor the local region CFA frequencies,
and unfortunately the TNC that I'm using is causing S9 interference right
on one of the CFA frequencies in our area.

Due to this, I've had no choice but to temporarily shut down my IGate
effective immediately. I'm going to see if I can source another TNC and get
it back online as quickly as I can but I can't estimate when that will be.

Cheers,
Josh

---
VK3XJM