[OZAPRS] VK2YYZ-5 APRS RX-only iGate Going QRT

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Mon Jan 7 16:09:59 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm in the process of moving from the current QTH in Carwoola to
Gungahlin in the ACT.

Regrettably I'm yet to find a sustainable way of keeping the iGate going
at the (soon to be) old QTH so it's likely it will go permanently off
air later this month[1].

I plan to have a go at building a Raspberry-Pi based iGate system which
would allow it to be more trivially located at a property that is not
mine, but not there yet.  This would also be receive only.

Apologies in advance to anyone inconvenience by this.

vy 73
Hugh
VK2YYZ/VK1YYZ/AD5RV

[1] It happens to be temporarily down at the moment too, but that due to
some misconfiguration at my end!