[OZAPRS] Underway at last with APRS

Damien Gardner Jnr vk2tdg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:29:31 EST 2012

Hi Liz,

See http://www.aprs-is.net/q.aspx - qAR means that the packet was
received via a verified (aka logged in) connection from an IGate - in
this case, VK2KCM-5.

How did you go on receive? I've found my D710 to be quite susceptible to
noise from a dirty connection in the base of my antenna, and not very
good at decoding packets unless I've pulled the car over and turned the
ignition off!

Cheers,

DG