[OZAPRS] ./get-BOMdata

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Mar 4 08:10:42 EST 2012

Carl, David, all,

Geoff replied off list with this ...

 >I had a look on my system and in xastir/scripts/values  is a file
containing simply:

 >#!/bin/sh
 >prefix=/usr/local;
 >
 >I just copied the original get-NWSdata script to create get-BOMdata -
not sure on the origins of the values file..

etouq

My system did not have the file xastir/scripts/value and its contents. I
manually created the file and all the pegs fitted in the holes.

I suggested to Geoff that perhaps his get-BOMdata script could test for
/..../scripts/value.

Thanks to those who responded.

Ray, vk2tv