[OZAPRS] No recent positions on Googlemaps.

Pete vk3tbn at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 16:04:00 EST 2012

Hi all,

Further to my note I was wondering why Josh was not hearing many packets... I checked my h/h and sure enough could see all of VK3 Being gated. Today in cleaning up the back yard, I found not only 3 bags of chewed items, but my sons new pup had chewed through the aprs co- ax.

Luckily the transceiver is still ok, now it should be working a lot better, Josh I hope you see more traffic now, let me know.

BTW I see the Geelong digi now.

Thanks for the focus and making me check things out

Kind Regards

Pete

VK3TBN

Sent from my iPad