[OZAPRS] Melbourne APRS Repeater

Pete vk3tbn at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 09:52:26 EST 2011

Tony,

Hi yes both Mt Dandanong and Mt macedon are down at the moment. I was asked to provide the igate for Melbourne since 3sd has finished doing it for the last 10 years or so.

Would like to catch up with you and discuss how we can service the greater Melbourne area.

Am working with Richard 3jfk to get the digi's repaired, but this may take awhile.

Regards
Peter
VK3TBN