[OZAPRS] More testing of a home brew HF APRS transmitter

Gordon VK4VP gordon.t at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 6 10:15:50 EST 2011

Hi Peter,
	I have used an OT1 for HF at times and yes you need to use 10.147.09
as the tones generated are 510Hz higher than the "others" such as TT3 etc.
I know this because I use a PK-232 at home for decoding and it has the same
issue with regards to tones.  Took me a while in the early days to work that
out....

Regards,
Gordo VK4VP