[OZAPRS] More testing of a home brew HF APRS transmitter

Gerard Hill vk2io at amsat.org
Wed Jul 6 11:04:02 EST 2011

Hi Peter,

I caught one of your transmissions on the waterfall this morning. As far
as I can tell you're right on frequency. Nice one!

aprs.fi is down currently so you can monitor here:
http://www.db0anf.de/app/aprs/stations/mobile-VK4EA-15

One IGate station is identifying as GATE (and I've seen this callsign on
air too). It should be fixed in the configuration i.e. GATE should be
translated to that station's IGate callsign.

Thanks for posting out the details of your homebrew gear. Time to box it
up and install it in the mobile I reckon.

Cheers ... Gerard, VK2IO