[OZAPRS] QRG drift HF APRS

Jack Chomley vk4jrc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 17:43:23 EST 2011

Mmmm.....well I have NEVER gotten a position beacon through VK3MY. I just
accepted that my signals either never reached him, maybe local noise etc AND
me only running 8 watts via a Icom 703 on my motorcycle.
But I seem to have made it to many other IGATES with no problem, using my
SCS DSP Tracker TNC.

73,  Jack VK4JRC-15 HF  Motorcycle Mobile.