[OZAPRS] QRG drift HF APRS

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Jul 2 16:22:35 EST 2011

Ron,

It matters when we are a part of a global network. Are you seriously
suggesting we should abandon a global network and support a station that
is off frequency? I think not.

Can you offer a plausible reason why the "net" station won't fix his
end? It seems that everyone knows he's off frequency except the net
station. The net frequency is 10147.600 khz, not something else.

Ray vk2tv